Informally restructuring a balance sheet is not about a series of individual negotiations. The real work is to establish guiding principles and to convince creditors the process is being rationally and fairly handled. If successful, the proposal itself is just math.
A troubled company is a company on a path to financial crisis guided by a management team that fails to recognize it is on that path. Understanding when a business is in trouble matters because identifying the problem early provides more flexibility for a solution and lessens the risk of eroding shareholder value.
Subscribe HereAn RSS feed allows you to easily stay informed by retrieving the latest content from Range Advisors. Join our feed by clicking this link and click 'subscribe' and you will stay updated on all of our regularly updated content.
- How to Refinance a Troubled Company http://t.co/AnU2OBw6KC 1 hour ago
- RT @globebusiness: German brewers warn fracking could hurt beer industry http://t.co/QpEOH00wIn strong geological and scientific backgrounds 5 hours ago
- RT @ScottS001: Hope the rain holds off for my dinner tonight. There will be hand rolled cigars after. 1 day ago
- RT @financialpost: From @fptechdesk Microsoft’s Xbox head Don Mattrick makes ambitious play to control living room http://t.co/Agma4hKsWb … 1 day ago
- RT @globebusiness: Federal Court dismisses challenge to admission of Chinese mine workers http://t.co/4K1BKaHF8T 1 day ago